Review | Courtyard Marriott, Hyderabad

Thank you folks at Courtyard Marriott for making my stay very pleasant!

I had to be in Hyderabad for a hiring event organized by my organization. Choice of hotel was not mine but I cannot complain. From the airport pickup to the drop a day later, I have no complains. In fact I would love to stay there if I am in Hyderabad again. I would recommend it all the people who are looking for a comfortable stay, good food and do not mind paying around INR 5K a night.
The room is very spacious and nicely planned, with internet connection facility (both wifi and LAN), 32" LCD TV, mini bar and all that you expect from a 4/5 star hotel. I found the bathroom interesting with its glass walls and no way to contain your privacy :-). The staff was very helpful and polite. During the interviews we had a dedicated person at our disposal who ensured that there was nothing left wanting and all requirements were met immediately.

I had my breakfast and lunch at the MoMo Café. The staff was extremely polite and Chef Dinakar ensured that I did not miss the delicious Biryani. The breakfast included fruits, juices and items from Indian (North/South) and Continental cusine. The lunch had Indian and Chinese with some wonderful choice of desserts. I believe the hotel hosts a couple of other restaurants as well, which I did not get a chance to explore (and are not mentioned on the hotel website).

Chef Dinaker with Paul, Jyoti and Ashutosh at the MoMo Cafe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Lucknow

Learnings from my weekend trip to Ranikhet